We strive to professionalize product management and have practiced what we preach by teaching and training Product Managers in all industries for 17 years. As a tight-knit team, we serve a vibrant community of product managers and product leaders.
Product Management Trainer and Facilitator
This isn’t your typical job description. In fact, it’s all about you. Take a look at this list of things you’ve accomplished – and if you resonate with them, read on, and perhaps we’ll talk further. Start each point with “I am a person who: ______”
- Serves as product management leader (director or above) in a mid-to-large sized company.
- Loves to coach and develop product manager talent.
- Can go toe-to-toe with any C-suite executive.
- Has tremendous energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
- Made it a point to keep my fingers on the pulse on the heartbeat of customers and market trends to create or improve products for which I’m responsible.
- Managed more than one product line with positive contributions.
- Know how to get a product developed and in market – both a physical product and a software or digital product.
- Know both waterfall and agile development and has experience with both.
- Figured out the magic of product line and product portfolio optimization.
- Mastered organizational politics to the point where I have earned a positive reputation and have become a well-known, go-to, resource.
- Developed close cross-functional relationships, and got people who had their own agendas, to follow your lead so that everyone wins.
- Tremendous energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
- Loves to teach, and want to devote the next part of my career to helping product managers and their managers to excel as business-minded, strategic thinking product people.
- Have a business and/or technical degree with at least 10 years of product management experience, at least half in a managerial or leadership position.
- Knows what it takes to influence and advise on key organizational transformational challenges.
Now that we have your attention, we’re looking for a couple of product management trainers and facilitators who are willing to:
- Help us nurture and grow our customer base
- Learn to conduct product management organizational diagnostics Facilitate our product management workshops
- Develop and produce thought leading content
- Provide advisory support to our clients
- Can travel 50-75% of the time.