As part of your learning journey with Sequent Learning Networks, if you participate in any Product Management Essentials workshop, you’re eligible for our Product Management Certification Program.
Based on The Product Manager’s Desk Reference 3e, the Sequent Product Management Certification is exclusive to Sequent Learning Networks.
Our Product Management Certification covers in-demand topics like lifecycle management, customer and market insights, product development methods, post-launch product management and more.
How to Earn Your Certification
- Take The Product Management Essentials Workshop. Review the topics you need to know to pass the SPMC (Sequent Product Management Certification) Exam.
- Read. Review topics covered in the 2-day workshop with your included copy of The Product Manager’s Survival Guide (2e).
- Evaluate your skills. Take the free Product Management Acumen Assessment to assess your current level of product management acumen and skillset to identify areas of improvement.
- Refresh. Start preparing with our exclusive ACE (Alumni Continuing Education) Videos.
- Take The Test. 4-weeks after taking your Product Management Essentials Workshop you will be given digital access to take the SPMC test. This allows you to measure what you learned and what you’ve applied on the job before taking the test. The test consists of both multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions.
- Promote. Passing the SPMC exam is a great accomplishment. Share the news and be sure to add your certification to your LinkedIn profile!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS view our public training schedule